Sunday, July 13, 2014

Once upon a time...

Welcome to the blog of Onyx Sky Cosplay! As the blog name would suggest I'm a cosplayer and this is the first post of my cosplay blog.  You may call me Onyx or Sky for short.  This blog will be used to document my works in progress, finished costumes, tutorials, features of other cosplayers, convention reviews, product reviews etc.  Basically all things cosplay related.

About Onyx Sky
I've been cosplaying for about 2 years.  My fist costume was Storm from Ultimate X-Men.  My original alias was Sky-Cactus, which I used as a name on deviantART and have since changed to OnyxSky-Cosplay. I mostly like to cosplay superheroes right now, but I also love anime and manga.  I've been sewing for about a year now. I'm also still very new to prop and armor building, though that doesn't stop me from taking on difficult projects(I love to challenge myself).

When I'm not cosplaying I'm usually writing, reading or watching something. Some of my favorite titles are X-Men, Teen Titans and Sailor Moon. I also have a sister who cosplays, though she does not post about it online, so you may see some of her work posted here.  We have some group costumes planned for the future.

 Nice to meet you! Feel free to ask me questions.  If you need help or want more details on anything I post here feel free to e-mail me at OnyxSkyCosplay@gmail.com and I'll try to reply.

You can also find me at:
deviantART
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment