Sunday, September 21, 2014

Vacation!!!!

I've been super bad about posting this month so far, but October should be better.  I've just been busy with the Sailor Moon group stuff and work.  Tomorrow I'm going on vacation for five days so there will be no progress this week.  When I get back I'll be posting a lot of StarFire progress because I want to finish that by October 11th!

For now here's what I have done on her arm bracers.  I just have to to finish the invisible zippers and add the gems.  Originally I was going to sew the vinyl around batting, but that made them look too plushie like.  So then I tried to sew with just heavyweight interfacing and had the same problem.  In the end I just hot-glued it around craft foam.  Not sure why I had to make it so complicated in the first place.

Below is some stuff I plan to post about when I get back.  I'm taking my Raven wig with me to work on in the hotel, so hopefully that'll be done soon.  A friend put half an hour of work on it for me last week since I've been neglecting it.

I'll end this with some exciting news! A friend is going to Bumble Bee with Breasa and I at Comic Media Expo!  Can you say Teen Titans group?!!

See you soon!

Upcoming posts

  • Green contacts review
  • More StarFire WIP(Top, Skirt, Belt, Boots)
  • Mold Making
  • Raven makeup test & finished wig
  • Teen Titan Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment